How long will my order take?
All items are handmade to order, so they will take time to arrive. Orders are generally sewn and shipped within 2 weeks after an order is placed.We will inform you if for any reason it is longer.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Within the UK: £2.50
Rest of the World: £7.50
All lingerie will be sent to be signed for.
We also offer all UK and International customers free delivery on orders over £150.00. Simply type in the code FREESHIPPING
Please see delivery on books, as last shipping before Xmas differs.
CUSTOMS & TAX CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL POST
Your order may be subject to customs or import duties which are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Please note unfortunately, we have no control over the customs and tax charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please check these out before you order. Any questions please contact me.
When is last chance to place order before xmas?
12th December - UK
5th December - Europe
1st December - Rest of the World
Orders placed after this we will do our utmost to get them to you but can guarantee this.
For those organised at Xmas we extend our Christmas returns policy, this year it is this is valid from 18th November 2018 until January 8th 2019 - Normal exclusions apply.
We have taken every care to produce high quality lingerie, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund you. Please contact us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or with the contact form with the following details: order number and your reason for return. Please note bespoke pieces can not be returned unless faulty.
Should you wish to return an item for any reason the following conditions apply:-
- All goods must be returned unworn, unwashed, not creased, marked or soiled and the garment labels must still be attached.
- The goods you wish to return must be done so within 14 days of receipt of the Lingerie. Failure to do so will prevent us from processing any refunds or exchanges.
- Vanjo cannot be held responsible for any goods getting lost in transit, we recommend that you returned your goods by registered post or a courier.
- All refunds exclude postage.
- We can not make refunds to a third party.
- We suggest that you ask for a receipt of postage from the post office. This is a free service that the post office provides and proves that your item has been sent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. We do not cover the cost of posting returns, unless the return is due to an error on our part.